- CARF is an independent, nonprofit organization focused on advancing the quality of services health and human service providers use to meet their needs for the best possible outcomes.CARF provides accreditation services worldwide at the request of health and human service providers.
- Partners Behavioral Health Management provides local management of publicly-funded behavioral health services in Burke, Catawba, Cleveland, Gaston, Lincoln, Iredell, Surry, and Yadkin counties. Offices are located in Elkin, Hickory and Gastonia. Individuals in need of behavioral health services can call the Access to Care call center 24 hours a day, seven days a week at 1-888-235-4673.
- The Arc is committed to securing various life skill opportunities for all people with Mental Challenges and related Development Disabilities in order for them to choose and realize their goals of where and how they learn, live, work, and play throughout Gaston County.
- Journey to Wellness serves the mental health needs of deaf, hard-of-hearing, late-deafened and deaf-blind clients and their spouses and families.
- Famous People with Disabilities
- Caring for Adults with Disabilities
- Special Olympics of Gaston County
- Special Olympics
- Athletes with Disabilities
- Living with a Disability
- Gaston Chamber of Commerce
- Bessemer Chamber of Commerce
- Lincoln Chamber of Commerce